Seasonal Flu Vaccination
Information on influenza vaccine deliveries and supplies, is available from the HSE National Immunisation Office.
Factsheets and posters on influenza vaccination for the public, pregnant women and healthcare workers are available from the HSE National Immunisation Office.
For the latest information for healthcare professionals on seasonal influenza vaccination view the National Immunisation Advisory Committee guidelines chapter on influenza.
Seasonal flu vaccine is not the same as Pandemrix. Pandemrix was one of the vaccines used in the pandemic (swine flu) vaccination programme. For information about Pandemrix and narcolepsy click here.
Summary findings of the uptake of seasonal influenza vaccine in HSE funded hospitals and nursing homes and other disability facilities in Ireland 2014-2015 [slides]
Monitoring influenza vaccine uptake amongst staff and residents in HSE-funded hospitals and Long Term Care Facilities (LTCFs)
National seasonal influenza vaccination in Europe, overview of surveys conducted by Vaccine European New Integrated Collaboration Effort (VENICE) Project
- Zika virus disease epidemic: potential association with microcephaly and Guillain-Barré syndrome – Updated risk assessment and travel advice
02 February 2016
- HALT 2016
26 January 2016
- Increase in influenza-like illness
13 January 2016
- Invasive Meningococcal Disease, Bacterial/Viral Meningitis & Haemophilus Influenza infections in Ireland Report, Quarter 4, 2015
05 February 2016
- Influenza Surveillance Report, Week 4 2016
04 February 2016
- HIV & STI Report for Week 04, 2016
03 February 2016
- Latest Weekly Infectious Disease Report
03 February 2016