COVID-19: Cases in Ireland reports, infographic and COVID-19 data hub
The COVID-19 14-day epidemiology report published daily is available at HPSC.ie/COVID-19epidemiology
An infographic on COVID-19 cases in Ireland is also available on the HPSC website and is published Tuesday to Saturday. Available to view here.
The following COVID-19 reports are published weekly on the HPSC website:
- Weekly COVID-19 in Ireland Report
- Outbreaks/clusters of COVID-19 in Ireland
- Summary of COVID-19 virus variants in Ireland
- Weekly report on COVID-19 deaths reported in Ireland
- Healthcare worker COVID-19 cases in Ireland
- COVID-19 robot surveillance weekly report
HSE is publishing weekly reports on COVID-19 schools mass testing.
The COVID-19 Data Hub provides up to date information on key indicators of COVID-19 in the community as well as local electoral area mapped data and COVID-19 vaccination data. https://covid-19.geohive.ie/
Frequently asked questions on COVID-19 are available on the HPSC website
New and updated guidance on COVID-19 is available on the HPSC website
Find the COVID-19 content you are looking for using the COVID-19 A-Z guide