Surveillance for COVID-19
As a result of the cyber attack on the HSE IT systems, production of HPSC's daily and weekly reports has been disrupted due to limited user access to CIDR across the HSE. HPSC has continued to produce the weekly summary of COVID-19 virus variants in Ireland and on 4 June recommenced publication of an interim 14-day report on the epidemiology of COVID-19 in Ireland. All other reports are paused until further notice.
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 in Ireland- daily infographic
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 in Ireland - 14 day reports
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 in Ireland weekly reports
- Outbreaks/clusters in Ireland COVID-19 weekly reports
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 in Ireland – cases aged 0-18 years
- Underlying conditions in confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland weekly reports
- Healthcare Workers COVID-19 cases in Ireland fortnightly reports
- COVID-19 Robot surveillance weekly report
- COVID-19 virus variants in Ireland summary report
- Weekly report on COVID-19 deaths reported in Ireland
- Schools mass testing in Ireland COVID-19 weekly reports
- National Serosurveillance Programme
Surveillance forms for COVID-19
Case forms for COVID-19 for use by healthcare professionals.