Resources from other National Surveillance Centres:
- ESCMID Study Group for Clostridium difficile
Recent ESCMID guidelines
- Treatment guidance document for Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) M. P. Bauer, E. J. Kuijper and J. T. van Dissel, Clin Microbiol Infect 2009; 15: 1067-1079
- Data review and recommendations for diagnosing Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) M. J. T. Crobach, O. M. Dekkers, M. H. Wilcox and E. J. Kuijper, Clin Microbiol Infect 2009; 15: 1053-1066
- Comparative Analysis of Bedpan Processing Equipment
An analysis of bedpan processing equipment published in 2009 by AETMIS which is the agency in Quebec, Canada responsible for evaluating health technologies can be downloaded from this link.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Clostridium difficile Infection in Adults: 2010 Update by the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) Stuart H. Cohen, Dale N. Gerding, Stuart Johnson, Ciaran P. Kelly, Vivian G. Loo, L. Clifford McDonald, Jacques Pepin, and Mark H. Wilcox Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology May 2010, Vol. 31, No. 5: 431-455.
Last updated: June 2014