This is the form to be used by a medical practitioner when notifying an infectious disease to a Medical Officer of Health.
Enhanced Surveillance and Investigative Forms
These surveillance forms are for use by Health Care Professionals and relate to specific infectious diseases where enhanced surveillance is undertaken.
- Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP)
- Avian Influenza
- Bacterial Meningitis / Meningococcal Disease
- Clostridium difficile
- EARSS Enhanced Bacteraemia Surveillance
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious intestinal disease (IID)
- Pneumococcal Disease (invasive)
- Streptococcus group A (invasive)
- Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli (VTEC)
Last updated: 22 May 2014