How to use antibiotics properly
- Proper use of antibiotics
- Guidelines for the prescribing of antibiotics in Ireland
- Controlling antibiotic resistance - the Strategy for the Control of Antimicrobial Resistance in Ireland (SARI)
- Antibiotic Care Bundle
How much antibiotics do we use?
- How much antibiotics are used in Ireland and Europe?
- Serious infections treatable with antibiotics – Irish and European data
- Antibiotic use in long term care facilities in Ireland
- Point Prevalence Survey of Hospital-Acquired Infections & Antimicrobial Use in European Acute Care Hospitals 2012
Serious infections treatable with antibiotics:
Last updated: 21 November 2013